#GROW WITH PATH


Welcome to my blog๐Ÿ˜Š, It's another Friday to share with you my journey ๐Ÿ˜Œ☺️ Trust your week has been great. As always, I'm excited to know how your weekdays went? 

Mine was great, splendid, and wonderful, particularly on Sunday when I had my graduation ceremony from a program I had been on for about two months. 

I started a career growth journey at *Grow with Path*, you must be wondering what Grow with Path means, it is a career accelerator program meant to help young professionals in their fields. This is the first of its kind and it started on August 17th, 2022, and ended on October 15th, 2022.

I joined a community *My Why Initiatives* at the beginning of this year and  I came across the program from the community. When the program was first sent to the group chat, I checked it out and the requirement to join made me not so qualified, so I had doubts about registering for the program, but anyway I still registered for it๐Ÿ˜Œ. 

I got a call on August 17th, that I was selected as one of the fellows ๐Ÿ’ƒ. This is God just being amazing and intentional ๐Ÿ˜. When the program started, there was a call for a leadership position, I just could not stop myself from applying for it and by God's grace, I became the president and served the first cohort. 

All the sessions were amazing and opened my mind to new things and lessons. I got to interact with great minds and learn from their personal experiences, I also won a merch from *Petra* one of the sponsors of the Program.  

It was simply amazing, and my testimonies from this program are countless but I would be sharing some of them: 

~I got to make new friends 

~ I was able to connect with several facilitators and was even gifted a book by one of the facilitators. 

 ~ I learned about Personal Branding, Winning Mindset, Ideation to Reality, Acing Job Interviews and Applications and so many other things. I have a whole series on all I have learned on my LinkedIn Page, you can check it out by searching for my name *Ajamufua Ogheneochuko Marvellous* All the lessons are featured at the top.

I pray you will be blessed by them all.  So, during this weekend, take chances, invest in yourself, never can tell what you learned can do for you in the future, don't give up when you feel you are not up to the requirements/criteria, try out new things, network, and simply explore ๐Ÿค—.    

Wish you an amazing weekend๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Œ

Till I write again...

your blog bestie,

Omoye 

Comments

  1. Congratulations Marvelous๐ŸŽ‰. There's more to come❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Marvy✨๐Ÿ˜. Congratulations too๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ. It was such an amazing read , short but had a lot of blessing packed in it. Taking this advice, even if you don’t feel qualified, try !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this Marvy✨๐Ÿ˜. Congratulations too๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ. It was such an amazing read , short but had a lot of blessing packed in it. Taking this advice, even if you don’t feel qualified, try !( Mosope Omojola ✨)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Marvelous.
    Good to hear this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done sisss..I’m proud of your growth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done sisss...I’m proud of your growth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weldon thanks for the courage even when it was at weak point a one minute connection makes a millions time chances

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twas a wonderful program and blessed to have you among us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ on your journey in trying new things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment