#MY EXPERIENCE AT CAMP PART 2

My Carnival Wear

Starting the first blog of the month with Thanksgiving or should I say with a grateful heart❤️

Hi, welcome back to my blog🤗🤗

I look forward to knowing how your week was and how you are doing presently while reading this blog post😊.

Well... for me, God has been helping me. I've been doing my registration and I'm finally done with everything, as far as I am concerned. It was actually stressful but I'm glad I'm done going from here to there 😅

So, in last week's post I mentioned, I would be sharing with you the amazing part of my Nysc Camp experience. Enjoy!!!

One of my amazing experiences was during sport, not like I played any😅. The Evening session which was between 4:00-6:30pm was sports activities. 

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but in every game or activity that is done in camp, it is always a competition between platoons. 

Each platoon had to compete with one another in volleyball and football game, but the sport I actually enjoyed most was football, the site was funny. At first, I stayed because my platoon was playing but subsequently, it was actually nice. I can't really explain it but I can say it was entertaining.

Another amazing experience for me was Social night, not the one of personal presentation (because I just could not understand what some were presenting) but the part I loved was when platoons were to present.

So, the first social night I experienced was a movie night, we watched a movie called "The Woman King" and after that several platoons started presenting drama plays, comedies, dances, and other things.

Drama Rehearsals

It would interest you to know, I played a role as a mother in my platoon drama, it was really amazing. The whole rehearsal paid off because we came first 🥇

We did other activities during the social night like Betty Butter, Mr & Miss Ankara, Miss Nysc, and some other contests.

My Beautiful Friend

Carnival was another memorable activity for me in camp. My platoon was given the culture "Fulani" in which I took part as a dancer but due to some things I could not partake on that day never the less, it was great. I was with my friend and she cheered me up 😊 and my platoon took 2nd or 3rd for carnival, can't really remember.

Drama and Carnival director for my Platoon on the left and Platoon leader on the right 

Another Highlight was Platoon Parade Competition. The parade was really beautiful, I didn't participate tho. Each platoon was actually amazing and another good news is that my platoon emerged second 🥈 for the parade.

The very last one was SAED (Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneur Development). I learned Tie and Dye and one of the reasons I loved it was because it freed me from the 5hrs lectures we were having in camp. The classes were also very interesting 😊

I made this tie and dye shirt😊

Apart from the stress of waking up in the morning, standing for about 4hrs and other things, the camp still had little fun activities on its own. You just have to find your interest and enjoy it. Camp is something you should not at any point focus your energy on the negative part (speaking from personal experience).

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that my platoon was actually not winning at anything but we had always bounced back after any competition, that's just the same with camp.

My experience wasn't the best as I mentioned in Part 1 because it did make me feel drained spiritually😔 and far from God. 

So one thing I would say is If you are at any point going for camp try your best to be consistent in your fellowship with God.

Ps: This blog wouldn't end without wishing you all A HAPPY NEW MONTH, I am delighted we are almost in 2023. Have an amazing month 🤩.

Till I write again ✍️

                                                    Your Blog Bestie,

                                                                     Omoye



Comments

  1. Great experience, Happy New Month 💕 I wish you the best in your next phase

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goal getter💪🏿
    I’ll be here always here to cheer you on
    You are doing great Marvy🤍
    I love eeeet✨
    It’s the consistency for me😍
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessssss 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great experience!🤩🤩
    Happy new month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvyyyyyyyyy to the world 🌎
    The world ainnnnnt readyyyyyy🔥🔥🔥👏🏿

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesss! I’m a big fan!
    It’s the becoming of a queen😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, keep it up, am so proud of you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment