#INTRODUCTION


Welcome to my first blog...

WHO AM I?

My name is Ajamufua Marvellous aka Omoye which means "Loved Child". I thought hard about what to call this blog and after the love, I have felt from God, my family, and friends (Omoye couldn't be an any better name suitable for this blog). 

I'm a fresh graduate from Bowen University. An Accountant and Graphic Designer by profession. 

I'm super excited to have finally started my own personal blog. Never thought about it until some months ago. So here we are!!!  

I am a Christian, not a churchgoer ๐Ÿ˜…, lover of God, and Proclaimer of God's Glory. I love to write, watch a movie, sleep, design, and volunteer during my free time. I just started having an interest in reading books and it has been mind-blowing๐Ÿคฏ

WHY AM I BLOGGING?

Well, let's say, I love to share how much growth I have had and basically add value to people's life. I want to bring others into the reality of their identity in Christ and finally, impact others so they don't make the same mistake that I made.

WHAT AM I BLOGGING ABOUT?

At the beginning of this year, I became more intentional about my growth (personal, spiritual, and career-wise). At the beginning of this year, I desired to share how much I have learned and would still learn๐Ÿ˜Š. 

I am here to share with you my life experience on my personal, spiritual, and career journey. I invite you on this Journey with me☺️.

That's basically all about me and my why... ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Welcome to my first blog once again and stay connected every Friday and sometimes on Monday ๐Ÿ˜‰

Till I write again...  

your blog bestie,

Omoye

Comments

  1. splendid. Can't wait to be impacted

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying this๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice. Can't wait to see more, the sky is your starting point ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Marvellous! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U re a true character of a loved child
    Keep sailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one dear ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Marvellous, expecting the next ๐Ÿฅ‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment