#NEW BEGINNING


Welcome to my blog, this is the first of its kind but before I jump into what I want to say, I wish you a Happy New Month. It's been a month since the blog started and it has been amazing. Many more months to come😊.

I also have good news 😏, I'm finally going to serve my country (NYSC- National Youth Service Corps),  the call-up letter was sent out last Friday evening💃.

So back to what I want to share with you today, it's basically how my whole week went, I hope you will enjoy and learn from it;

On Monday,

I was preparing for camp and I tried rushing some work. Then prayed and also watched a movie. (Just a typical day)😶.

On Tuesday,

Prayed that Morning and later in the day, I traveled down from Benin to Lagos to stay with my friend and get some things from her before going to school. The most amazing part of this was that I had a solo trip. Well since my 100 level, I had always traveled by myself with public transport but this hit differently. Having a solo trip by air and not land. It felt like a new growth journey for me. Yes least I forget, I checked my email and found out I was accepted to start a new career growth journey @McKinsey's & Company. Registration is still ongoing, so if you are interested, I will leave a link for you to apply. www.mckinsey.com/forward


On Wednesday,

Did my devotion when I woke up, then I was supposed to travel back to school but I decided to stay back and relax from the last journey I had the previous day, which left me with a sore throat. I started the day being productive and along the line, started watching movies and Tik Tok videos. I got some things done though but my time was more spent on TikTok, movies, and sleep. That's basically how my Wednesday went and later that evening, I started arranging my things for my trip the next day. The reason I traveled back to school is that 🥁🥁🥁 

This week is my convocation week and on Saturday is D-Day😁.

On Thursday,

Woke up early, so I could prepare and leave for my journey on time. I left Lagos by 8am and got to school by 3pm. The journey was not really stressful though, but the highlight of the whole day was the Convocation activity that day (Baccalaureate and Bonfire Night). These two activities were simply amazing but I enjoyed the Baccalaureate more. A few things I got from the charge given at the Baccalaureate were;

  • Connect yourself to good and sharp thinkers because they would have that same influence on you.
  • When ideas pop into your mind, document them, your brain can't remember everything the way it first came.
  • Do not only document your ideas but also act on them. 
  • Never for any reason live a fake life, someday it is going to come and destroy the wonderful future God planned for you.
While on Friday,

You would be getting to read this blog. Since I did little work on Wednesday and no work at all on Thursday, I have a lot of work to do. 

Truthfully, I didn't spend so much time praying but did more of document. I wrote on how my entire day went to God, said my prayer points, and finally, thanked Him.

Ps: I believe from reading this blog you understood why I named this post "New Beginning". Just in case you didn't understand, I would explain. 

This week, a new month began and a new phase of my life also started. I would be celebrating my convocation this Saturday and heading to NYSC camp on Sunday. 

Trust you enjoyed and gained something from this blog post. 

Till I write again...

your blog bestie,

Omoye

Comments

  1. Great, its to have a beginning and end it up with the almighty. Success shall be your portion in your (NYSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new beginning and I wish you good success

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new phase Marvellous, May God continue to be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your NYSC and on your new beginning
    Wish you could continue writing
    But hope you have a lot of fun during your NYSC and more blessings from the Lord 🤩🤩🎊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment