#ENTITLEMENT

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength


I'm finally back at home with my laptop 😁

Welcome back to my blog😊

How was your week and how do you plan to spend your weekend? Mine was great actually. So basically having left camp I had to stay over at my friend's family house and it was really good, I got back home on Monday and I was been resting since I came back, it's not like I'm not doing anything😅. I am also so glad I have my laptop and can finally upload pictures on it. 

This is December, a month of celebration, where some people are buying new shoes, new clothing, or just changing their ward rope, traveling, and buying gifts for loved ones. 

So today's topic is all about entitlement, what is entitlement- the fact of having a right to something. My little question here is, have you felt entitled to something or someone before😏? 

Are you shaking your head no, when your mind is saying yes 😅? I can say that it has also happened to me on several occasions. 

In a situation when I thought I deserved to be treated in one way but was treated in another way, or had expected to receive something from someone, but having the shock of my life by not receiving it.  Sometimes entitlement brings disappointment, but it would interest you to know there is an entitlement you would never get disappointed🥁🥁.

An Entitlement as a child of God 💃💃. In the Bible, we see God's promises, which we are to claim. His Word is that we are entitled to be fruitful, multiply, dominate, and have joy and peace of mind.

In this season, know that you have the right to be joyful, to celebrate, and to smile. So yes, you can actually say, you are entitled to be favored, fruitful, and joyful. But first of all, do you believe it? Do you believe in the one who can provide those things? Do you have faith it can be possible? 

You can only experience those things you are entitled to when you have gained your identity in Christ, when you have accepted Christ as your Lord. I do hope you haven't forgotten the reason for this celebration (The Birth of Christ).

What other promises do we have in the Bible? feel free to share with us in the comment section 🥰  Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend 🤗

Ps: I think lately I have been having a lot of postscripts 🤣. Anyway, what I want to say is that you can go back to my last four posts, I have been able to upload the pictures there. Enjoy!!!

Till I write again...

your blog bestie

Omoye


Comments

  1. 1 Peter 2
    9. But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

    10. “Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people. Once you received no mercy;   now you have received God’s mercy.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment