#NO WHY BUT WHAT

 

Coming back from an event

Hi, welcome to my blog, I trust you had an eventful week and you are about to spend your weekend in a glamorous way😊. My week is just normal, still at my father's house preparing myself for next year's work. So it hasn't been stressful per se, just normal chores we all do at home, and today, I went as a guardian for siblings' end-of-year party at their school, it was amazing😄. 

Anyways today's blog is all about asking the what question instead of why, so have you ever heard this statement? 

"Whenever you are going through sometimes, don't ask why but ask God, what you need to learn from that experience". I'm not this is not the first time hearing and I'm definitely not the only one that has heard it.

Recently, I have been hearing the statement and when I read a book, I also saw it and I'm like, reallyyyyy. I thought about it and came to terms with it. The Holy Spirit helped me to understand more. 

Asking why, won't change or solve the problem or bring you out of the situation, and the shocking thing is that asking what does not also bring you out of the situation😅 but...

It helps you to scale through it. Thought I was going to tell you, it would solve your problem... Nah 

When you ask God, "what lesson do I need to learn from that experience", there is a mind shift, you no longer see that situation as an issue but only an event that you would gain knowledge and growth from. 

At the beginning of this year, I had a 3 months Personal Development program. One topic treated was "Failing Forward", which gave me a different view about failing or not achieving what I wanted to achieve. So we have this thing that happened to us which wasn't good, like failing an exam and you are like God why?😖 I read and studied. The program taught me that even if I didn't pass or succeed in what I wanted to do, there's always a lesson from it, I just have to analyze and figure out what went wrong. Hence, instead of asking why, ask what😊

Let's make an example; instead of asking why you couldn't gain admission to a particular university (well... never can tell if He(God) was preventing you from tragedy), you can ask God to help you learn something from that experience, it could be patience (that's a fruit of the spirit) or God could simply be keeping you safe from something.

It's not always easy to say what, but having the consciousness helps a lot and allows the Holy Spirit to communicate with you. So, I urge you blog besties, No Whys but What. 

Just a reminder that you are "Loved by God"

One last thing before I end this blog, It's a celebration session and it is the last month of the year with few days left to hit next year, lot of things occurred this year both good and bad. I want you to take time after reading this post, take out a jotter or your notepad, and write down the things that happened to you this year, you could categorize them into good and bad and state the lessons you learned, instead of asking why it all happened and you have to be true to yourself about this. I'm sure there was a reason for it. 

I would most definitely like to hear your view in the comment section and get to know how your week went. Stay Blessed 🤗.

Till I write again...

Your blog bestie,

Omoye

Comments

Post a Comment